Monday, January 24, 2011

My situation today !!!


Today the weather in
Kota Kinabalu glance seem gloomy ...
it will rain again bestnya to weather this kind these days ..
hehehehhe although the liver is not happy
tp weather today is quite makes my heart happy ..
hihihihihihiihih.....
this is my daily life ..
which was passed in Kota Kinabalu ...
sometimes the best,
but some are not bestnya ... huhuhuhuhu ..
as well as
the daily work is sometimes a lot ..
There is no job to rely on the state is ..
heheheheh but now my work grew more .. aduiiiii ..
but, what is for sure next week
I'll be on vacation to MANILA yeahhhhhh ..
MANILA
wait longer securely fastened to my arrival city tour ...
heheheheheh.....
"Maraming Salamat po"
Mabuhay Ang Philipines...

P/s : Next week a lot of holidays,
why not we all go on holiday in places of interest
.. jom .. jom jom .. (",)



No comments:

Jom Tengok Lagi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sudi-sudikan la Drop Nama Anda di Sini !!!!